Hearlix provides hearing assessment for children from primarily 2 years of age. There are several
reasons why a child needs their hearing tested:
- Family history of hearing loss
- Reoccurring ear infections
- Concerns regarding your child’s speech and language development
- Concerns at school and/or home regarding your child’s listening behaviour
- Simply reassurance as hearing loss is hidden
At each appointment, Dr Annemarie will perform a detailed assessment of your child hearing including video otoscopy, middle ear assessment and pure tone audiometry. All appointments include a full audiological report to your GP and/or other specialists as needed.