Hearlix offers completely independent audiology services. Located in Sydney, we specialise in:
- Understanding the causes of your hearing loss by using a multi-disciplined approach to hearing loss diagnosis
- Educating you on how to best manage your hearing loss so you can make informed decisions about your hearing health
- Leading edge, specialist tinnitus care and management
- Supporting you and your family as we work together to find a solution to improve both your hearing and your enjoyment of life
Hearing loss can be quite subtle. You may be fine chatting one-to-one. But once you’re in a larger social gathering or surrounded by background noise, it can be challenging to keep up with the conversation. Not only is this frustrating and possibly embarrassing, with the decline of your hearing, you may begin to avoid the family functions and social activities you once loved.
That’s why we believe it’s so important to work with you to ensure you receive the best possible outcomes.
It’s this commitment to your health and well-being that helps Hearlix stand out from many other hearing clinics and audiology service providers.
What makes Hearlix different?
It’s not just our thorough diagnosis of your ears and hearing issues that sets Hearlix apart from most hearing clinics. It’s our fundamental belief that improved hearing is more than making sounds audible or turning up the volume of a hearing device. It’s also about:
- Reducing the mental effort required when talking with others
- Improving your ability to listen and understand information
- Understanding you, your priorities and how you want to live your life
We also offer speech audiometry tests which assess your ability to understand speech in quiet and noisy environments.